Last modified by Harsdorf, Justin (BD&G, Black Mountain) on Nov 27, 2012
1. Information in, and forming part of, SoilMapp:
- is general information;
- is not professional, scientific, medical, technical or expert advice;
- is subject to the usual uncertainties of advanced scientific and technical research;
- may not be accurate, current or complete;
- is subject to change without notice; and
- should never be relied on as the basis for doing, or failing to do, something.
2. Trademarks referred to on SoilMapp may be registered in some jurisdictions. Where SoilMapp refers to any trademarks, CSIRO does not represent that it has an ownership interest in, or a licence to use, any such trademarks.
3. Beware of security risks and computer viruses. The world wide web exists across insecure, public networks and there is a risk that:
- transmissions to or from SoilMapp may be intercepted and modified by third parties;
- files obtained from, or through, SoilMapp may contain computer viruses or other defects.
4. SoilMapp requires access to cellular networks. SoilMapp functionality requires access to the 3G or 4G cellular networks. Prior to downloading SoilMapp you should check the terms of agreement with your cellular network operator. Some cellular network providers impose additional charges and fees in connection with Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) functionality.
6. You accept all risks and responsibility for losses, damages, costs and other consequences resulting directly or indirectly from using, or an inability to use: the world wide web or SoilMapp, including interoperability; and any information or material available from the world wide web or SoilMapp. To the maximum extent permitted by law, CSIRO excludes all liability to any person arising directly or indirectly from using, or an inability to use: the world wide web or SoilMapp, including interoperability; and any information or material available from the world wide web or SoilMapp.