Last modified by Phan, Tram (Manufacturing, Parkville) on Jul 19, 2019
The CSIRO Protein Expression Workshop is an annual event designed to improve the understanding of proteins for structural biological studies.
Join us for the 20th Annual Protein Expression Workshop 24 - 26th July 2019
The production of complex proteins for structural and biological studies requires a range of skills and disciplines including molecular biology, fermentation, protein purification and structural analysis. This workshop will cover a range of topics to enable successful production work and provides an excellent networking opportunity.
By the end of the Workshop participants will:
- have an understanding of different expression systems
- be familiar with basic technologies involved in protein production
- know the most important large and small-scale equipment involved in expression and purification
- be able to design and optimise your production system
- understand basic purification and assay methods
- lean how to integrate your production system with purification
- be familiar with current trends in protein production and fermentation
- learn how collaborative facilities might be able to assist you to reach your research goals
Who will benefit?
- Scientists with an interest in construct design, protein expression and purification
Registration for 2019 is now CLOSED
Full Registration - AUD 185 (incl. GST)
Day registration - AUD 100 (incl. GST)
Dinner Ticket - AUD 85 (incl. GST)
Registration is complimentary for students (proof of enrolment required- Conference Dinner not included)
Registration is complimentary for CSIRO Staff (Conference Dinner not included)
T: + 61 3 9662 7100