If you are logged on as one of:
There is an additional step. Please see Restricted Collection Access for Partner and AAF Accounts.
Request the download
- Go to the "Files" tab of the collection.
- Click the "Download" button (it is not necessary to select any files using this method).
- Select the "Download via WebDAV" option.
- Select your preferred download location (the options always include Canberra and at least one other location).
- Enter your email address (We will only use your email address to notify you when the files are ready to download. See CSIRO's privacy page for more information).
- Review the licence conditions. Links to more detailed information about the licence appear below the description.
If you agree to the licence conditions, check the acknowledgement box and click "Accept".
If this is the first time you have used this email address with the Data Access Portal, you will need to verify your email address.
- When the files are ready to download, you will be notified by email.
- When you receive the notification email, proceed to the help section: Use WebDAV Software to Download the Files.