Signing in with your Nexus account will allow you to access the deposit and approval modules in the old original DAP user interface.
Alternatively, access these modules directly from the old original DAP user interface https://data.csiro.au/dap/.
To access deposit and approvals:
- New deposit: Begin creating a new DAP collection
- Manage collections: Update or create a new collection by copying metadata from an existing collection
- Embargoed access: Lists all the embargoed collections that you have access to and when the embargo ends
- Tasks: Approve a DAP collection
- Schedules: Allows the data depositor to manage the schedules for their automated deposits
- Settings: Enter default settings for Business Unit, Team, WBS and/or storage locations to automatically populate in when you create a new collection