The current production release of the Data Access Portal is v2.24.2112 (18 Dec 2018)
v2.24.2112 (18 Dec 2018)
New User Interface
- Landing page can now display all versions of a collection.
Casda search results changed for quality metrics so that it doesn't show as clickable if no metric information is available.
Changed the order of recent collections on the DAP home page (it is now All, Data, Service, Software).
- Display all DOIs from a CASDA collection on the files tab under "Data Filter".
- AAF login added.
- Added URL and hyperlink to attribution statement on landing page "cite as" section.
- Extended height of attribution statement box for long attribution statements.
- Added help link to the "Sign in" box and updated popover text.
- ATNF project search field now has type ahead support.
- Expanded results in files tab for domain collection landing pages.
- Provides a link to the old UI for AAF users if they require it.
- Folder tree given usability enhancements.
- DOI handles changed to resolve to the new UI.
- Schema.org metadata added to the new UI.
- Enhancements made to the display of WebDAV credentials for AAF, OPAL and Partners Users.
- Collection landing page now has a notification if there is a newer version of the collection.
- New service to support ATNF project type ahead lookups.
- zcf and zrf files are now allowed in pulsar collections.
- Corporate names have been changed to "Organization" type in schema.org metadata.
- Update wording in the link from the old ui to the new.
- Migrated ATNF file metadata from SOLR to Elastic Search.
- Additional text added to "How to search data" section of the CASDA observation and ATNF search pages.
- Reconfigured sitemap.xml and robots.txt to indicate the new UI is now the canonical version of a collection landing page.
- Updated DataCite schema for DOI creation from v2.2 to v4.1
Support for future ORCID integration
- Web service endpoint created that returns a list of collections associated with a user's ORCID ID.
- Web service endpoint created to update a user profile in DAP after they have registered for an ORCID ID.
- Web service endpoint created to record ORCID work IDs into DAP.
- Web service endpoint created to return DAP records associated with collaborators that have an ORCID ID to the ORCID service.
- ORCID badge has been added to contributor names on the landing page where applicable.
- Language field added to DAP records being sent to ORCID.
- Created documentation for the ORCID API in DAP and RPR
- Work IDs are now carried to new collection versions when created.
v2.23.2034 (25 October 2018)