- Brief around the room introductions
- Updates from a few organsations:
- NCI - Kelsey Druken
- GFZ - Kirsten Elger
- ARDC - Mingfang Wu
- GA - David Lescinsky
- Group discussion - where we are at, where we will be heading
- What's your involvement or interest in data quality
- What are some of data quality challenges you are experiencing?
- What resources are available to your role/organisation in these areas?
- What as a community can we do in this area?
Notes is available at: https://bit.ly/2DV7T4M
E2SIP breakout group very interested in the ESIP Information Quality Cluster work with Data Quality that has been developed around:
Interest as a group on how we can provide consistent and meaningful Data Quality information to the end-users (i.e., interoperability of ‘data quality measures’).
Interest in the feedback from the user community on that measure of ‘data quality’.