A new version of the DAP (V2.20.1647) was released on 23 January 2018.
Included in this release were:
- Enhancements to the web services
- Added “Activities” list to web service API.
- Added more detail to Collection search web service.
- Contributors included in web service search results.
- Added OAuth2 authentication to web service API.
- Added field that indicates if data is restricted in web service search.
- Collection search web service can now be filtered by date.
- Added facet filtering to collection web service search.
- Enhancements for depositors:
- “Related Materials” have been renamed “Related Links”.
- Added function to clear file level metadata during collection deposit.
- REST user password is now visible in on the user's "My Defaults" page.
- Commas can now be used as delimiters for the collection keywords.
- Enhancements for users:
- Better handling of repeated file mount requests.
- DOI links are now HTTPS.
- Featured collection functionality enhancement on the home page.
- The "Access" statement on the landing page was updated.
For complete release information see Release History.
This release was part of the DMCEP project stage 2
For more information about the program including details on the program's outcomes and deliverables please visit the DMCEP Wiki.
The DMCEP program is highly Researcher driven regarding what new capabilities are developed and when and feedback and improvement suggestions are welcome.
Also please contact us if:
- If you would like a demonstration or further information about any of these changes.
- If you have a particular use case that you think would be suitable for extending our data management capabilities.
- If you have any other comment or feedback to make.