A new version of the DAP (V2.17.1151) was released on 16 March 2017.
Highlights of this release for users are:
- A clearer option for downloading all files in a collection on the files tab.
- Downloads now include the collection metadata and licence information.
- Improvements for viewing and selecting files.
- Depositors uploading via STFP will notice that upload speeds have been improved at least four fold.
- Depositors now get a warning if publishing a collection with no files uploaded.
- Improvements to the DAP API allow authenticated users to create collections.
For further information see Release History.
This release was part of the DMCEP project
For more information about the program including details on the program's outcomes and deliverables please visit the DMCEP Wiki.
The DMCEP program is highly Researcher driven regarding what new capabilities are developed and when and feedback and improvement suggestions are welcome.
Please contact the RDS team via firstname.lastname@example.org :
- If you would like a demonstration or further information about any of these changes
- If you have a particular use case that you think would be suitable for extending our data management capabilities.
- Or if you have any other comment or feedback to make.